Pet Friendly Hotel
To guarantee the common hygiene provisions and a pleasant stay for all, here are some useful information and rules to follow:
- Communicate at the time of booking the presence and size of your pet, to better manage the spaces of the room.
- Pets must be taken to the hotel’s public areas on a leash or in the appropriate carriers. In the breakfast room they cannot enter, only in special cases there will be the possibility of access.
- There is a small fee for even more thorough cleaning of the room and with adequate detergents, so that everything is better sanitized.
- Absolutely it is forbidden to put the animal on the beds, armchairs, chairs, tables, etc.
- For reasons of safety and comfort of your pet, the chambermaid will not clean the room if the pet is left unattended. You can agree with her when to leave the room for cleaning. If you are present in your room, your pet must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Pets staying at the hotel must be accustomed to living at home. If they cause too much disorder, we can request the payment of an additional supplement, both for damage to objects and for the disturbance to other guests.
- If you want to spend a relaxing day at the beach, your pet can also follow you at BAGNI SENIGALLIA BEACH N. 63, which offers a discount of 10% to our guests.
- For advice or emergencies, CORINALDO has several veterinary clinics that you can rely on, as well as specific shops and grooming services.